Saturday, February 7, 2009

GRACE FACE / Rufat Hajiverdiyev

name: Rufat Hajiverdiyev
church: Greater Grace Church in Baku, Azerbaijan
profession: Pastor
lately encouraged by: How the narrow way is actually the way of grace. As humans we are tempted by the broad way , but it's a dead end street. It's like God leading you to the end of the road through a forest where you find a wide place. There he ministers to you. It is God's place of grace.
mission vision:my dream has always been to serve Muslims as all of my life I grew up
among them and was brought up in their ways.
special prayer request:Please, continue praying for my family. Pray also that we would be able to start a Christian Preschool in Baku and that it would lead to a Christian School.
special thanks to: I thank God for the church that we have in Baku which saves my life most of the time.
special greetings to:Pastor Scibelli who promised to take me to Africa, but still hasn't done it.
e-mail:Rufat_Ulya@hotmail.com
telephone:+994583787526

No comments: