Wednesday, February 18, 2009

smart and humble

I just red your blog. This is good theme! And I like to be smart only for Missions.
Because otherwise we can make any money and become lukewarm (it is not smart to think I do not need God , relying on your strength). But God can use our smartness in His kingdom and for His purpose very well. It can bring much more fruit that we can imagine.
Sad that smart people could leave ministry. We are looking for security and for a way to realize ourselves. More we go our way - more we are realize vanity of vanities.
Jh.14:6 - Jesus Christ is the way to walk, the truth - to be delivered and instructed, the Life - to live as He is. Jh.10:10
I think people need to be challenged everyday in faith in the church - especially smart people.;))
Challenges which can stretch our tents so far.
Challenges from Living, Quick and Powerful Word to enter into mystery of faith, where God is. Challenges to love. And Love thinks. Receiving Love of God and His mind - it is more that building my intellectual pride and prove to myself I am Very SMART GUY.:)))))

Smartest life is a simplicity in Christ. I have one eye - Mt 6, one heart with Him, one mind - 1 Cor 2:16, one desire Ps27:4 , one ear - Isa.50:4-5, Eph.4 - one body, Spirit, hope, Lord, faith, baptism, God, Father, one message about one cross.

Zhenya Grace

No comments: