Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh, yes!

Oh, yes! Most of the people become insecure around me. If they learn I'm a mathematician, they immediately resort to "I did so poor in Math in school".. Or they immediately try to bring out some area where they are good at - as if this was the basis of any comparison.. Praise God, my pastor is not insecure with me! And I even have some friends that aren't insecure either :D However, it is a great challenge for me to collaborate with colleagues and team members with their different talents and different insecurities.
Lacking intellectual challenge is tricky. The temptation is to have a natural perspective, to become familiar and a feeling of getting bored. I have learned to stir myself up and look for opportunities to serve. But if I would still wonder off and be about leaving my call, I pray by the grace of God Wisdom would meet me on the way - maybe one of my close friends would counsel me.

Dr.Eva

No comments: